Tuesday, September 12, 2006

TT for Muscle Workout


Muscle-building Workout

If you want to get strong and gain muscle, then listen up!

Here's some feedback from one of the first guys to start using this month's TT for Muscle workout...

"OK, OK, This is out of hand. I did workout A today for the third time (week3). In the past 2 weeks. My bench has gone up 25 lbs!! And I did 6 reps by mistake instead of 5!! Also DB Row up 5 lbs. Seriously this is getting adicting!!! Size and strength are up like never before. Arms and chest are noticibly bigger, Legs too! I have had skinny legs for ever after I lost that 35 lbs 5 years ago."
Kevin Larrabee

Take Massive Action, Build Muscle Now!

Click HERE to get started

NOTE: This program is also up in the TT Member's section. It's your best deal, check it HERE.

Get big for cheap,

CB

P.S. Save your money and forget the supplements.

Eat real food, train real hard, and gain real muscle. That's all it takes.

Click HERE to get started

P.P.S. Let me do you a favor...
I see a lot of people grabbing all the monthly workouts...but if you work that out over a year, that's at least $180 (12 months x $15)...But you can grab a membership for only $197 (and much less than that if you are a previous customer - only $97).

So you'll spend less, save more, and get everything that I've written or recorded and everything that I will write and record for the next 12 months.This will include:- a new monthly workout for women that is almost all bodyweight exercises and will also show you how to progress to your first chinup- new quick fat los workouts for December & January that will help you stick to your training during the busiest seasons (party season and packed gyms)- new bodyweight routines- and more.

Click here to get your TT Membership OR email me for your discount code.

No comments: