Saturday, August 19, 2006

Personal Training Business

Personal Training Business

If you are a personal trainer that wants to improve your business, here's a book you can't afford NOT to have: Fitness Riches

Listen to what trainer Zach Even-Esh had to say about the book...if you know Zach, you'll know that he is becoming a very successful trainer on-line and off-line with his hardcore workouts...he's found a niche (one of the chapters in the book will help you determine your own niche)...and he's doing very well by putting a system into place...here's Zach's words:

"I just finished only the first few chapters of Fitness Riches and this is loaded with information that I can use now and in the future! The topics of running a facility, using systems, online training, sales, and promoting your self have hit me hard!

I can use this information immediately! After reading your book I saw so many more things I can easily implement without any extra investment in money, and only a few more minutes of my time.

The great thing is that this book covers a variety of the most critical components of being successful in the fitness industry, but, it's all straight to the point! Anyone can read this book in a matter of a day or two and start making money with their fitness business faster than ever before!

Time for me to get back to reading and taking action!"
Zach Even - Esh
www.REALManFitness.com


Get your copy of Fitness Riches by clicking HERE

Take charge of your life,

CB




personal training business

No comments: