Thursday, August 31, 2006

Fat Loss Success Secrets

Fat Loss

Last Christmas I started working with 2 online clients, JM & GB with their fat. Both guys had to do a lot of fat loss, as they were both over 350 pounds. Each needed my help badly. But it was quickly apparent which guy would succeed and which would fail.

And there was nothing I could do to help the failure.

Can you pick the success story?

JM filled out his feedback form immediately.

I had to ask GB twice to send his back.

JM started providing daily feedback on his workouts and nutrition, just as I asked. And he continued to fill in his fitday.com eating plan everyday for the last month.

The last time I heard from GB was 7 days after we started emailing...and he still had not started the workout plan yet.

It's not surprising that JM lost 7 pounds in one month, and GB, well, who knows how much more weight he gained last month? I don't hear from him anymore...

As frustrating as GB's failure was, JM's success highlights the importance of one often forgotten aspect of a successful program.

Accountability.

Research from Stanford University has shown that being accountable to a health professional increases the success rate in a fat loss program.

And I see this all the time with online clients and TT manual users. I encourage people to keep me up to date on the progress. And who succeeds? The people I hear from on a consistent basis.

The people I don't hear from? Well, they come back a couple months later and tell me how they fell off the wagon, stopped working out, started eating poorly, etc. Why does this happen?
Because they are not accountable to anyone. They set their standards too low.

So I know that if I don't hear from you, then most oftentimes you are in fat loss trouble.

Now in a perfect world, we'd all have an expert trainer to report to in person. If you can't do that, you can at least get your Turbulence Training workouts and report back to me. Heck, you can even do what the good folks at www.jpfitness.com have done and start posting your workouts for me to review.

And then there is the next best thing. Get a workout partner, or group of friends and have them hold you accountable - commit to them that you will train and eat according to your goals.

Why not take time over get togethers to connect with a family member or friend that has the same goals...and you can be accountable to each other.

Start with www.TurbulenceTraining.com ...it's the best program for fat loss.

And you know what, go ahead and share it with a friend - as long as you promise to use it from start to finish and stay accountable to each other. Share this knowledge and reach your goals in 2006.

You don't have to go it alone,

CB

Don't forget!
Previous customer's currently receive $100 off the price for a 1-Year TT Membership. What a deal.

Email me - cb@cbathletics.com - for your preferred customer's discount link for the TT Membership.

http://www.workoutmanuals.com/Turbulence-Training-Membership

"Just got the TT Membership today and it's just what I needed, inspirational and educational as well. Literally tonnes of info I'm at a loss as to where to start. Anyhow many many thanks for the assistance it is much appreciated"
Mike Varrell, Toronto, Ontario

"I've been doing Craig's workouts for the past four years, and they've helped me make some of the biggest gains in my 35+ years of lifting. His all-access pass is an incredible deal, giving you some of the best strength, hypertrophy, and fat-loss programs you'll find anywhere. I know they work because I've tried them."
Lou Schuler, author or co-author of The New Rules of Lifting, The Book of Muscle, and The Testosterone Advantage Plan, and former fitness director of Men's Health magazine.

No comments: